The faultless operation of household appliances is one element of safety in the home. RAMPF sealing systems play a crucial role in the functionality and reliability of these appliances – and therefore also in the satisfaction of the end customer.
Products of the RAKU® PUR and RAKU® SIL brands meet the highest requirements. They consistently and efficiently protect household appliances from moisture, chemicals, and various environmental influences.
Flame-retardant properties to UL 94 (HF-1, HF-2, HBF) are available. The vibration-damping properties of our sealing systems help various household appliances to operate quietly.
- Components for dryers
- Power units for dishwashers
- Sealing, damping, and insulation applications for washing machines
- Sealing sinks and hobs, and much more
- IP codes (degree of protection of housing from touch, foreign objects, and water) such as IP 65, IP 66, and IP 67 can be met
- Meets fire protection requirements to UL 94
- UV-stable sealing systems
- Temperature range from -60 to +250°C
- Excellent noise and vibration damping