A tight seal – dependable and efficient protection from moisture, chemicals, and various environmental influences – is fundamental to the long-term performance of automotive parts.
Products of the RAKU® PUR and RAKU® SIL brands meet the most challenging requirements of the automotive industry. These include strict emissions regulations and the very highest NVH (noise, vibration, harshness) standards. In this way, our products play their part in creating a quiet and odor-free driving experience.
Automakers not only measure speed in miles per hour, however. To survive in this competitive market, ultrafast process chains in production are also vital. This is why RAMPF developed the fast-curing foam gasket RAKU® PUR Speed. The gasket is ready for use less than three minutes after application.
Leading manufacturers and suppliers put their faith in our sealing systems – across a wide variety of applications:
- Door and door-locking modules
- Brake light and headlights
- Ventilation grills, and much more
- Electrical enclosures
- Ignition coil covers
- Fuse boxes
- Approval from leading automakers for internal and external use
- ISO / TS 16949
- Low-emissions systems to VDA 278 / VDA 270
- Meets DBL 5452.13 8 (Daimler), TL 848 (VW), MS AY560 (Chrysler), and many more
- Reduction in noise and vibrations (NVH – noise, vibration, harshness)
- Meets fire protection requirements to UL 94