High-performance products for a wide range of materials.
RAKU® PUR (polyurethane), RAKU® POX (epoxy), RAKU® SIL (silicone), and RAKU® Melt (thermoplastic and reactive hotmelts) systems from RAMPF Polymer Solutions offer excellent adhesion properties for a permanently secure bond.
Our systems combine the ultimate in adhesion and strength with properties such as excellent temperature and chemical resistance. They can be formulated and manufactured to exhibit a wide range of properties, enabling them to be adapted to diverse requirements. They are easy to process and perform well on wood, plastic, acrylic glass, aluminum, and other mineral materials.
Processing takes place either manually or mechanically – using one- and two-component dispensing systems, rollers or slotted nozzle systems.
Typical applications for our adhesives include automotive interiors, household appliances, optical bonding, the wood/furniture sector, façades, balustrades, and sandwich bonding for bus roofs, caravans, and refrigerated vehicles.
Together with RAMPF Production Systems, we offer the application expertise you need to optimize your production processes.
Material, machine, process – benefit from RAMPF’s competent complete service.
Your key benefits:
- High-performance products with a wide range of properties and outstanding quality
- Customized solutions tailored to your specific needs
- Solvent- and water-free systems
- Material coordinated with your production needs
- Cost savings thanks to plants that save space and energy
- Minimal cleaning to minimize maintenance
- Very user-friendly
- Excellent temperature and chemical resistance
- Household appliaces
- Automotive interior
- Optical bonding for displays
- Optical bonding for automotive applications
- Optical bonding for wearables
- Bus roof with sandwich bonding
- Sandwich bonding for caravans
- Sandwich element
The following chemicals are available:We work with you to develop the best solution for your application.
- Low to high viscosity
- Good adhesion to metal/wood and plastic
- Universally applicable over medium to large areas
- Rapid complete curing for short process times
- Workhorse with a wide adhesive spectrum
- Temperature resistance from -40 to +100 °C
- Low shrinkage
- High abrasion resistance
- Soft elastic to very hard systems
- High mechanical and chemical resistance
- Certified to VDI 6022
- Exposure time from a few minutes to several hours
- Highly flexible elastic bonding and sealing (elongation at break for 2C systems: approx. 300%; 1K > 300%)
- Extremely water-repellent
- Universal adhesion, also to metals
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Outstanding temperature resistance from -60 to over +200 °C
- High UV stability
- Optimum physical properties, virtually constant over the entire application temperature range
- Short to long pot life, from 5 to 110 min
- Exposure time of 5 to 150 min
- Good adhesion to aluminum and other metals
- High temperature resistance from -55 to +180 °C
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Cures at room temperature
- Systems with rapid curing for short process times
- Can be thermoplastic or reactive
- Exposure time from just a few seconds to > 20 min
- Applied by spraying or using a roller or slotted nozzle
- Hotmelt adhesives are used when the initial strength (good to high for our products) needs to be achieved quickly
- For bonding different plastics, metals, as well as wood and paper
- Clear-edge material